JES Holdings Saturday & Sunday 6AM - 6PM Certified Medication Technician - INCREASED WAGES! in Warrensburg, Missouri
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our vision is to create enduring value and enhanced quality of life in every community we serve.
Our purpose is to serve our customers by helping them achieve success. We strive to be one of the finest small companies in America by always putting our customers first. We place the highest priority on developing long-term relationships with clients and investors in the financial services and real estate markets to maximize profitable opportunities for all concerned. We will serve our clients and communities with integrity to maintain their trust and respect.
JES Holdings is the parent company to Affordable Equity Partners, Inc. (AEP); JES DEV CO, Inc.; Capital Health Management, Inc. (CHM); Fairway Management, Inc. (FWM); Fairway Construction, Inc. (FWC); and Prime Senior Living.
Certified Medication Technician - CMT Summary: The overall purpose of the Certified Medication Technician - CMT position is to administer oral and topical medications to residents.
Day Weekend Baylor Shift. Work 24 hours, but get paid for 36 + Increased wages!!!
Certified Medication Tech - CMT Requirements:
- MO CMT Certification
- Able to communicate effectively in English - written and verbally
Certified Medication Technician - CMT Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k with match
- Tuition Assistance
- Shift Differential Pay
- In House Training
Certified Medication Technician - CMT Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer oral and topical medications to residents.
- Perform tasks as ordered by a physician, under the supervision of a licensed nurse, and in accordance with state and federal rules and regulations.
- Must perform routine daily tasks required in maintaining the health, comfort and well-being of the residents.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Current CMT/CMA certificate in the state of Missouri.
- Current CNA Certification in the state of Missouri or is currently enrolled in a CNA program approved by the state of Missouri.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Registration on Family Care Registry.
- No inclusion on Employee Disqualification List.
- Appropriate results on Drug Screen Urinalysis.
- Ability to communicate with staff and residents.
- Maintain appropriate appearance and personal hygiene.
- Be able to provide quality care and maintain Resident dignity, privacy and quality of life in all job functions.
- Ability to follow established performance standards and perform duties according to the nursing services policies and procedures.
Title: Saturday & Sunday 6AM - 6PM Certified Medication Technician - INCREASED WAGES!
Hours per week: Baylor Program - Work 24 hours, get paid for 36 hours!
City, State: Warrensburg, MO