Aerotek Verification Specialist- REMOTE in St. Louis, Missouri
The Verification Specialist will make timely and accurate decisions to initiate payments to recipients and Providers. In addition, the Verification Specialist will also enter Gas Log, Driver, Provider and Meals/Lodging data before approving trips for payment.
• Document detailed information in database
• Verify pickup and drop-off times in database
• Enter all Trip logs and information
• Based upon obtained data, determine if trip is eligible for payment
• Drive high client satisfaction through accurate and timely claims processing
• Approve or deny trip signatures
• Comply with established departmental metrics
• Report Possible Fraud, Waste and Abuse to Department Leadership
• Provide Support by Acting as Backup to Other Claims Processes
Customer Service, typing, claims processing, Healthcare, Data entry, Microsoft office, Customer service oriented
Top Skills Details:
Customer Service ,typing, claims processing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Previous experience dealing with claims preferred
• Data entry experience preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.