St. Mary's Good Samaritan Ultrasound Technologist - Maternal Fetal Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
Under general supervision and direction of the Ultrasound Supervisor/Lead, is responsible for the coordination and performance of ultrasound procedures as ordered by the physician.. Provides assistance to the Radiologist/physicians as requested with the technical factors involved in such ordered procedures.
- Achieves Exceptional Patient Satisfaction by creating a positive environment for all visitors, coworkers and physicians through prompt responses to requests, maintaining a clean and orderly environment and actively committing to help achieve departmental goals.
- Provides Exceptional Safety by obtaining accurate histories and diagnosis; following and complying with all network, hospital and department policies, protocols, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Creates Exceptional Clinical/service outcomes by providing quality diagnostic images of requested anatomy with in specified timeframes through the use of informatics tools.
- Promotes Exceptional Financial performance by monitoring key financial performance standards within the department to meet the goal.
- Promotes Exceptional Growth by actively pursuing opportunities to enhance professional growth through learning and using skill sets that are key to serving our customers.
- Promotes Exceptional Employee Satisfaction by supporting department and organizational goals. Actively participating in process improvements and initiatives.
- Promotes Exceptional Physician Satisfaction by providing meaningful assistance to physicians(both expected and directed).
- Graduate of approved AMA school for ultrasound education.
- ARDMS Registered or Registry Eligible. If registry eligible only, must receive registration within one year of hire date.
- Must have current CPR certificate.
- 1 year experience
- ARRT preferred
*SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital – St. Louis – *
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Organization: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital – St. Louis
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – St. Louis
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – St. Louis (0100) 6420 Clayton Road St. Louis, 63117
Job: Clinical Support & Technical Services
Req ID: 18007214