SSM Health Registrar - St.Louis Area - PRN in St. Louis, Missouri
Create an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by demonstrating an ability to work and communicate effectively and accurately with people of all ages. Assure accuracy for all business office functions related to demographics, insurance verification, financial counseling and account collections for all patient encounters. Demonstrate effective communication / interpersonal skills, both written and oral. Exercise good judgment and serve as a liaison between patients, physicians and all other participants of the health care team.
- Creates a positive patient care experience by greeting, preparing, exiting and following up with patients for providers according to established competency guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Creates an atmosphere of teamwork by contributing to opportunities to improve employee and customer satisfaction, including self- development, continuing education (personal and technical), and achieving department objectives and passport goals.
- Provides support, both expected and directed, and collaborates with physicians and multi-disciplinary care team(s) for Best Care / Best Results. Assures accuracy of data collection and reporting for Quality Initiatives.
- Maintains accountability for maximizing revenue capture and growth while optimizing cost savings. Communicates opportunities for organizational growth and improvement.
This is not an application for an open position. Based on your qualifications you may be invited to complete an application for an opening in the future.*
- High School or GED plus accredited medical office related education or a minimum of one year equivalent job experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year ambulatory or physician office experience.
- Proficient in various office products and computer programs
Req ID: 18003745
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health - St. Louis
SSM Health - St. Louis (0130)
Weekend Rotation: PRN
Normal work hours: Clinical Support & Technical Services
Job: SSM Health - St. Louis
Organization: SSM Health, St. Louis
Work Locations: SSM Health - St. Louis (0130)