Washington University of St. Louis Psychiatry Administration in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Psychiatry Administration. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position is responsible for providing clinical office support which includes greeting and registering patients, scheduling appointments, and collecting co-payments.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets patients, assisting with form completion. Verifies accuracy of patient’s insurance and demographic information. Validates patient’s parking.
- Collects co-pays for services. Verifies and balances receipts and payments.
- Schedules return patient appointments and patient testing.
- Handles patient calls and medication refills.
- Obtains prior authorizations for medications.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma with 2 years of experience in a medical office setting or related customer service/office experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Allscripts – GE/IDX, Epic.
- Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and computer skills.
The hiring range for this position is $15.54 - $19.05 per hour.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Service Representative II - Psychiatry Administration - 41308
Job ID: 41308
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time