Washington University of St. Louis Project Manager - Medical Oncology - 50176 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Oncology. The position is located at the Mid Campus Center. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position will serve as WorkDay Financial lead and other various projects for the Division of Oncology.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as WorkDay Financial lead for the Division; responsible for planning, coordination, training, implementation and serving as subject matter expert.
- Provides planning, coordination, training and implementation for other various projects as assigned.
- Holds responsibility for fiscal oversight of projects assigned.
- Assures adherence to Washington University accounting guidelines as needed.
- Advises directors and others on matters of fiscal concerns.
- Works collegially with other financial support staff and advises senior faculty in financial management and internal policy.
- Establishes/enhances various contacts and contact with other centers to facilitate collaboration and exchange of information.
- Participates in project review meetings and financial report preparation and analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related subject with five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience totaling nine years.
- Demonstrated ability and expertise in handling varied aspects of financial project management*. *
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet planned project goals.
- Demonstrated ability in M.S. Office Suite.
The hiring range for this position is $47,985 - $61,193 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Project Manager - Medical Oncology - 50176
Job ID: 50176
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time