Washington University of St. Louis OnCore Support Specialist - Center for Clinical Studies - 50256 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Center for Clinical Studies. The position is located at the Irene W Johnson Institute. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
OnCore is a web-based clinical research management application used for trials at Washington University School of Medicine. The OnCore Support Specialist provides training, documentation, and assistance to study teams using and adopting OnCore. Additionally, they provide central administration of the system, liaise with the system vendor, and maintain integrations with other WU/BJC systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects information, trouble-shoots and responds to questions from OnCore users.
- Builds new study calendars and revises existing study calendars in OnCore in close communication with study and finance team.
- Leads in-person end-user training sessions for OnCore.
- Assists with the development and management of OnCore user manuals and training materials.
- Performs other duties incidental to the work described herein.
Requires a bachelor's degree and up to two years of related clinical or research experience. A master’s degree can be substituted for two years of work experience. Four years of direct work experience can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with clinical trial operations, regulatory affairs and/or protocol development.
- Experience with clinical applications.
- Experience with study calendars.
- Experience with database management.
- Familiarity with OnCore.
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of techniques and methodologies used in developing, coordinating, and managing clinical research projects with working knowledge of database management, spreadsheet and statistical analysis software.
The hiring range for this position is $47,985 - $61,193 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: OnCore Support Specialist - Center for Clinical Studies - 50256
Job ID: 50256
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time