St. Mary's Good Samaritan Oncology Physician - St Mary's St. Louis in St. Louis, Missouri
SSM Health Medical Group – St. Louis, a 350+ physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting a Medical Oncologist / Hematologist to join our well-established, Richmond Heights practice. Currently, our Cancer Care team at St. Mary’s consists of 16 members, including Nurse Practitioners. You will be replacing a very busy physician, making this an outstanding opportunity to build a patient base quickly, in a collegial environment.
- Weekend call for this position will be 1:5, covering SSM Health St. Mary’s and St. Clare Hospitals, in suburban St. Louis.
- Our physicians treat bone and brain tumors, lung, prostate, stomach, bowel, esophageal, and breast cancers, Hodgkin's disease, malignant melanomas, lymphomas and blood diseases.
- A single instance of EPIC Electronic Health Records across SSM Health hospitals, physician practices, and ambulatory services.
We offer a competitive 2-year income guarantee with a generous, productivity based compensation plan.Our comprehensive benefit package includes relocation allowance, paid occurrence-based malpractice coverage, retirement programs, health/dental/vision insurance and CME allowance.
SSM St. Mary’s is a 527 bed hospital located in Richmond Heights, a first-ring suburb of St. Louis. St. Mary’s has exceptional capabilities in heart and vascular care, high-risk pregnancies, fetal surgery, advanced stroke care, and the latest imaging and outpatient services. St. Mary’s is a member of SSM Health - St. Louis which also includes St. Louis University Hospital, SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center, SSM St. Clare Hospital, SSM DePaul Hospital, and SSM St. Joseph Hospitals in St. Charles, Wentzville, and Lake St. Louis.
St. Louis University School of Medicine utilizes St. Mary’s as a teaching facility, offering residencies in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Family Medicine.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of a AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Completion of an accredited Oncology fellowship program
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- Board Certification in both Medical Oncology and Hematology preferred
- Adherence to SSM Health values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Service, and Initiative
- Basic computer literacy, experience and proficiency with EHR, and timely completion of medical records
- The ability to exercise patient confidentiality, informed consent, and respect, and regard for patient needs
Organization: SSM Medical Group, Inc
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – St. Louis
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – St. Louis (0100) 6420 Clayton Road St. Louis, 63117
Req ID: 19000465