Washington University of St. Louis Director, Clinical Operations - Ob/Gyn - 49127 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Ob/Gyn. The position is located at the Center for Outpatient Health. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position will manage the implementation of the clinical operations plans by coordinating the delivery of clinical services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates the implementation of new physician practice models for clinical operations.
- Coordinates the development of operational and space plans to support the physician practice models. Recommends adjustments as necessary. Assists with the coordination of new and existing programs.
- Assists with the design of integrated systems and processes to support clinical operations including registration, scheduling and electronic medical records.
- Assists in the implementation of the staffing model and the coordination of the clinical staff.
- Interacts with clinical departments on a regular basis. Maintains a service environment for faculty and staff. Develops, maintains and enhances good working relationships with external and internal constituents.
- Stays abreast of changing regulations that may impact clinical operations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Progressive management experience.
- Five to seven years of experience in an academic health center, hospital or healthcare industry setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of physician practice operations and management.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
The hiring range for this position is $78,873 - $104,499 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Director, Clinical Operations - Ob/Gyn - 49127
Job ID: 49127
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time