St. Mary's Good Samaritan Department Coordinator - Emergency Department in St. Louis, Missouri
Provides data/technical support to assist Facilities & Properties, Design & Construction, Real Estate and Building Services departments in goal achievement. Establishes and maintains efficient department processes supporting the departments' movement toward exceptional. Supports the efforts of the departments referenced herein in providing necessary administrative support. Must be detail oriented and have advanced customer service skills to handle stressful and difficult situations. Must be able to work independently.
- Monitors department processes to ensure overall quality through effective tracking/reporting of department metrics.
- Maintains efficient processes, programs and functions with regard to staffing, productivity, supply management, revenue and/or charges that contribute to the overall financial performance of the department.
- Creates a positive environment for customers by exhibiting a professional attitude in all interactions.
- Prepares and communicates data in a way that ensures employee satisfaction.
- Contributes to exceptional outcomes through accurate data reporting.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- High School or GED
- Courses in Microsoft Office is preferred as well as other computer skills
SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis –
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospital offering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatient surgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828, DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the Mississippi River and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis. DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings.
Organization: SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
Work Locations: SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis (0128) 12303 DePaul Drive Bridgeton, 63044
Req ID: 18014152