Washington University of St. Louis Clinical Research Data Assistant - Pediatrics Newborn Medicine - 48832 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Pediatrics Newborn Medicine. The position is located at the Northwest Tower. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position performs a variety of database and clerical duties of a routine and technical nature in support of clinical research/trials to ensure all data are processed, entered, and cleaned according to research specific guidelines.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and logs forms/materials used in clinical research, performs entry of data, and makes recommendations for improvements of guidelines.
- Performs simple database changes as directed by Research Coordinator or PI; generates reports and accurately completes all necessary paperwork and documentation as requested.
- Handles routine calls and routes phone messages, study subject questions, and telephone communications to appropriate personnel; performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent high school certification.
- Related work experience or relevant training in a medical, research or clinical research field.
- Background in data or computer science including familiarity with software packages such as MATLAB or R.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with basic computing tasks including data entry, manipulation of files, and spreadsheets.
The hiring range for this position is $13.80 - $15.99 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Research Data Assistant - Pediatrics Newborn Medicine - 48832
Job ID: 48832
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time