Griswold Home Care, Inc Caregiver and CNA in St. Louis, Missouri
Seeking qualified professional independent caregiver in the O'Fallon area. As an independent contractor you are in control with ability to negotiate your compensation and choose when and where you want to work. Many shifts available including morning, evening, and live-ins on weekdays and weekends.
- Varying Shifts
- Clients Who Offer Competitive Compensation
- Multiple Compensation Options
- Work Near Your Home
- Set your Own Schedule
Griswold Home Care is dedicated to referring caregivers to help seniors stay safely and comfortably in their homes. It is different from an agency; Griswold Home Care is a registry that refers independent contractors. As such, you operate as a sole proprietor. You determine when you are available to work, what areas of town you wish to travel to for work, and you choose the clients that offer the compensation and schedules you prefer.
- 5+ years of caregiving experience
- Provider of personal care, homemaking, and companionship services
- CNA, HHA, PCA, or comparable and relevant experience
- Ability to pass required Criminal Background Record Check