St. Mary's Good Samaritan Care Coordinator Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
Responsible for detailed pre-view of charts for patients in the population health programs and high complexity patients. Work with providers across the Medical Group to ensure accurate coding for diagnosis. Will assist the system to provide cost-effective healthcare services through the treatment process. Exercise good judgment and serve as a liaison between patients, physicians, and all other participants of the health care team.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, oral and written
- Demonstrate critical analysis skills and ability to draw clinical conclusions from chart reviews
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate ability to function effectively in a fluid, dynamic, and rapidly changing environment
- Conduct audits including research diagnosis and health maintenance treatment
- Schedule appropriate transition of care and assisting licensed personnel to enhance comprehensive patient care and reduce gaps.
- High school diploma or GED plus accredited MA
- Minimum 3 years ambulatory care
- Physician office experience preferred
Organization: SSM Health Medical Group Business Office
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health Medical Group - 10176 Corporate Lake
Work Locations: SSM Health Medical Group - 10176 Corporate Lake (0125.17) 10176 Corporate Lake St. Louis, 63132
Job: Clinical Support & Technical Services
Req ID: 18009994