St. Mary's Good Samaritan Team Leader / Nurse Manager - Behavioral Health, Adult Acute - St. Joseph, Wentzville in St. Charles, Missouri
Fulfill your calling at SSM Health.
As an SSM Health employee, you have responsibility to carry on a ministry our founding Sisters set forth more than 144 years ago by offering hope and healing to our patients and when you join our team, our sacred ministry is in your hands. Each one of us brings a special gift to our Mission, what will yours be?
Employees tell us that the environment at SSM Health **St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville** feels more like a family. Employees are warm and friendly, they enjoy each other’s company, they care for one another and they share a passion for delivering exceptional patient care!
The Team Leader, Nursing, Behavioral Health has the primary responsibility of achieving high employee engagement to create a distinctive patient experience and assure the provision of quality and safe services through team members within the assigned department. The team leader assures that employees are performing their work consistent with organizational expectations and policies and procedures.
This Team Leader position will cover all operations for the Adult Acute, 2W unit at St. Joseph Hospital, Wentzville. The position will require candidate to be in an on-call schedule.
Click here to meet some of our staff at SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital, Wentzville!
Join our exceptional team!
- Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through SSM Health Care values, and tenets of integrated health care while giving leadership and innovation of the health care ministry.
- Supports continuous quality improvement by utilizing techniques and processes to solve problems and (re) design procedures.
- The employee strives for improvements in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Takes ownership/responsibilities to develop solutions, find answers and overcome obstacles to achieve desired results.
- The employee utilizes his/her resources responsibly. The employee looks for ways to save time and money without compromising quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Registered nurse within the state of Missouri
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- 1 to 3 years of supervision experience
- Behavioral Health experience is a highly preferred!
- Leadership experience is strongly preferred!****
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville has been providing high-quality health care to residents in Lincoln, Montgomery, western St. Charles, and Warren counties since 1987. It offers comprehensive behavioral health services to seniors, adults and adolescents in our 77-bed inpatient unit, including a unit for developmentally disabled patients. This facility offers 24-hour emergency services that offers fast, high-quality care, and is able to see nine out of 10 patients in fewer than 30 minutes. Other outpatient services include imaging, laboratory, pulmonology and diagnostics.
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
Organization: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Charles-SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles (0002) 300 First Capitol Drive St. Charles, 63301
Req ID: 18014684