SSM Health Endocrinology Physician - St Charles Outpatient Center in St. Charles, Missouri
SSM Medical Group seeks to enhance its Endocrinology offerings at our new Outpatient Center on Veterans Memorial Parkway – across from the bustling Streets of St. Charles development. This position offers
- Collocation with an Urgent Care Center, Primary Care physician practices and numerous ambulatory services
- Busy, highly productive colleagues and the opportunity to quickly build a robust practice
- A well respected, physician led practice model
- Great benefits including retirement, comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, generous vacation and paid, reimbursed CME
- Well trained, experienced staff and EHR integrated system wide minimizes physician time spent on non-clinical tasks
- This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Endocrinologist, or a new fellow.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of an ACGME or AOA Endocrinology Fellowship Program
- Board Certified in Endocrinology, or Board Eligible (must become Board Certified within 2 years).
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- ACLS certification
*Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience *
In addition to clinical skills, the candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, professionalism with an emphasis on integrity, a commitment to excellence, and ethical principles of clinical care. Also required are an ability to exercise confidentiality of patient information, informed consent, demonstration of respect, and regard for patient needs. All SSM physicians are expected to adhere to the basic SSM Health values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Service, and Initiative.
Computer literacy, including MS Excel and electronic communication skills are required. Physicians must be comfortable and proficient with EPIC electronic health record system, utilizing electronic tools such as email, mychart, PACS, LMS, etc. Timely completion of medical records is a requirement. Some weekends and extended hours may be required.
Req ID: 17016926
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Charles-SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles (0002) 300 First Capitol Drive St. Charles, 63301
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 63301
Call Rotation: Endocrinology
Normal work hours: Physician
Job: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
Organization: SSM Health Medical Group (St. Charles County)
Weekend Rotation: Full Time
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles (0002) 300 First Capitol Drive St. Charles, 63301