The Mentor Network Caregiver Overnights in St. Charles, Missouri
Caregiver Overnights Primary Location: United States-MO-MOSaint Charles Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Missouri MENTOR
Caregiver, Direct SupportProfessional - Opportunities available in St. Louis,St. Charles, andSt. Peters!
Looking for a job that has impact? At the end of each work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life. Come join our team of dedicated team of Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals who assist individuals in home and community-based settings to live as independently as possible.
We have programs in and around the greater St. Louis area, including St. Charles and St. Peters, providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities and other specialized needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and "as needed"
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, physical, mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting individuals toredirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the job for you… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!