PDS Tech Inc QC Scientist I in Saint Louis, Missouri
PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Scientist position in St. Louis, MO
What will you do?
• Perform in-lab assay execution support for validation, qualification studies, and routine testing by ELISA and cell-based bioassays.
• Revise/review specifications, SOPs, and other documents regarding QC-Analytical testing and assay execution.
• Notify Senior Management of potential quality or regulatory issues that may impact product quality or regulatory compliance.
• Effectively communicate with peers, manufacturing, AD and QC staff, to resolve technical issues and direct activities.
• Provide support to site Safety initiatives.
• Perform any other tasks as requested by Senior Management to support Quality oversight activities.
How will you get here?
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Biological Science or related field
• 2+ years of experience within the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in ELISA or cell-based bioassay field.
• Extensive knowledge of GMP regulations in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
• Working Knowledge of scientific principles for wide range of analytical techniques strongly preferred. ELISA and Cell Based Assay experience with large molecules is strongly recommended.
• Routine use of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word is essential
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Ability to understand customer requirements related to Quality control, including processes and equipment.
• Outstanding technical writing skills.
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and verbally
• Flexibility in problem solving, providing direction and work hours to meet business objectives
• Working knowledge in 5S, SAP, and Trackwise preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.