Compass Group, North America LEAD DIETITIAN-ST. LOUIS, MO in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Posted Date: Oct 12, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 *& search for the *requisition ID number 428420.
Click here to learn more.
We have an opening for a LEAD DIETITIAN* *position.
Location: ST. LOUIS, MO
o /Note: online applications accepted only./
Schedule: Full time, 40-50 hrs/week
*Position Details: *96 bed facility. The Rehabilitation Institute of St louis an affiliation of BJC HealthCare and Encompass Health. We are committed to helping you regain independence after a life changing illness or injury. Leading Provider of rehabilitation after stroke, brain injury and other complex neurological and orthopedic conditions.
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
And other voluntary benefits
Our Company is currently seeking a Lead Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team in a Rehab environment. With your expertise as a Lead Dietitian, your work will be valued as you make a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and other healthcare professionals. This position will lead the functions of clinical nutrition services to patients and ensure patient satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations.
• Establishes goals and oversees implementation of clinical nutrition care based upon facility’s medical direction and patient population.
• Provides clinical nutrition services, including nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition information to residents/patients. Includes 25% of time performing clinical management responsibilities, such as overseeing clinical staff performance and training.
• Hires, leads, direct, coaches, trains, and develops nutrition team members.
• Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes.
• Evaluates clinical team staff according to departmental policy and takes appropriate action as necessary.
• Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff.
• Assigns and directs the workload of the clinical nutrition staff. Participates in staffing analysis to ensure adequate staffing in collaboration with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager and/or the Director of Clinical and Wellness Support.
• Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
• Participates in facility-wide and directs departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
• Leads and/or participates in departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
• Reads, customizes and enforces compliance with all policies and procedures of the facility and Company as appropriate.
• Ensures patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations.
• Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR post examination, required
• Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, post examination, in states where applicable within company’s required timeline as outlined per policy, required
• Minimum of one (1) year of hospital experience, preferred.
• Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 428420