Assistance Home Care Scheduling Team Coordinator in Saint Charles, Missouri
STAFFING CARE COORDINATOR 10 HR ROTATING SHIFTS - $15+ HR ST. CHARLES, MO
“When moving isn’t an option, we are committed to assist in honoring one’s wishes to stay at home and enrich the journey of aging with compassion, dignity, and respect.”
Do you love talking to people? Are you solution-focused and can you think outside the box? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love being part of a collaborative team? Are you enthusiastic and organized? Are you available to work every other weekend, while maintaining full-time hours ranging between 6 AM-9 PM, and enjoying 12-14 days off every month? Are you looking for excellent pay, benefits, and an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work with a company that cares as much as you do?
Assistance Home Care's
Staffing Care Coordinator position may be the right opportunity for you!
Our Care Coordination Team is responsible for scheduling our Care Pros and building out consistent care teams for our clients. Assistance Home Care is a non-medical in-home care company that specializes in assisting those with cognitive and movement disorders. Care Coordinators are responsible for managing and overseeing the schedules for all Care Pros and clients throughout the St. Louis and St. Charles area. Care Coordinators interact with the company's leadership team, office staff, clients, and Care Pros daily.
We are committed to keeping you and your client safe and we are implementing safety precautions and protocols to keep everyone safe while continuing our Mission to Serve those in need.:
Our Scheduling Team Care Coordinator is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys taking the challenge of scheduling beyond just connecting people with clients, but matchmaking personalities and skills to ensure the right fit between Care Pros and clients. We are looking for someone who is able to see the big picture and is passionate about serving the community and their team.:
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Be organized, reliable, and multi-task effectively.
· Be able to handle stress effectively.
· Have proficient computer knowledge including, but not limited to, MS Office, MS Excel, and staffing software.
· Type 40+ WPM.
· Be dedicated to learning about and embracing our Assistance Home Care culture and CORE values.
· Be familiar with or excited to learn about geriatric care, including the technical components of the caregiver role: Bathing, toileting, ambulation support, transferring, cooking, housekeeping, companionship, meaningful activities, transportation, possible pet care, and other caregiving tasks.
· Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
· Be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
· Have a high school diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
· Prior scheduling experience preferred.
· Prior HHA or CNA experience preferred.
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
· Dementia Specialist Certification Program through the Alzheimer’s Association
· 4 Area Locations throughout St. Charles and the Greater St. Louis Area
· 24/7 On-Call Support Team
· Employee Appreciation Events
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Client Referral Bonus Program
· Paid Training Growth Opportunities Available
· Positive Culture Promoting “Smiles and Sunshine!