The Mentor Network In-Home Caregiver in Raytown, Missouri
In-Home Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MO-MORaytown Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Missouri MENTOR
Caregiver, Direct SupportProfessional - Opportunities available in Kansas City, Independence, Harrisonville, and Belton!
Looking for a job that has impact? At the end of each work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life. Come join our team of dedicated team of Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals who assist individuals in home and community-based settings to live as independently as possible.
We have programs throughout the greater Kansas City area, providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities and other specialized needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and "as needed"
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, physical, mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting individuals toredirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the job for you… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!