HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Med/Surg PRN in Lexington, Missouri
Are you looking for a work environment as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application withLafayette Regional Health Centertoday and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At LRHC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discount
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Med/Surg nurses are the master coordinators of the unit, juggling care for their patients while keeping the entire health care team on the same page. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure
About this unit:
- Fast paced, multitasking, and advanced critical thinking skills utilized
- Amazing team work throughout all levels – Physicians, Leadership, RNs, PCTs
- 25 Bed Med Surg Unit with ICU – Great experience for RNs that want to care for a variety for patients
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, MO, 50 miles east of Kansas City. We offer a comprehensive array of services in a smalltown environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they’re receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. In addition to the hospital we also operate three physician clinics in Lafayette County.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
- Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at LRHC or want to keep in touch on future openings?*
Contact Johna Koelzer at 816-401-3382 orJohna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse - Med/Surg PRN
Location: Missouri-Lexington-Lafayette Regional Health Center
Requisition ID: 09721-67319