HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Housekeeping EVS Technician in Lexington, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as an Environmental Services Tech you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLafayette Regional Health Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LRHC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding: o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Environmental Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
To promote healing, hospitals must provide an infection-free environment. The work of the environmental services department (EVS) is vital to that effort. EVS is far more than just housekeeping. In addition to cleaning floors and restrooms, EVS personnel are on the frontline of infection prevention.
About this unit: * 25 Bed Hospital * The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused. * Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success. * Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority. * Family Friendly, Work-Life Balance support * * Responsibilities: * You will clean and service all areas of the hospital and perform a variety of housekeeping duties to provide a clean, disinfected and sanitized environment for patients, visitors and employees. * Environmental Services are a team-based department focusing on sanitation in patient rooms and throughout the facility. * It is critically important for our department to deliver top-quality service and provide a clean, inviting environment in conjunction with making patients and visitors feel welcome.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an atmosphere that is variable paced low pressure.
- Ability to operate autonomously on a varying set of tasks. Requires mobility and ability to move, lift, push, and pull equipment & supplies.
- No prior experience required, however, preference will be given to environmental cleaning experience, especially in a healthcare setting.
- Must be able to use all job specific equipment that are required to clean and maintain the facility.
- Must be able to read and write, and follow oral and written instructions. Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, MO, 50 miles east of Kansas City. We offer a comprehensive array of services in a smalltown environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they’re receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. In addition to the hospital we also operate three physician clinics in Lafayette County.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Environmental Services opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Housekeeping EVS Technician
Location: Missouri-Lexington-Lafayette Regional Health Center
Requisition ID: 09721-67007