HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Housekeeper Unit Secretary PRN in Lexington, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLafayette Regional Health Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At LRHC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding: * o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as aUnit Secretarywhere your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Unit Secretary performs general clerical duties by preparing, compiling and maintaining records in a patient care unit.
About this Department: * 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital; opportunity to really know your patient and address their individual needs, Variety in patient population that you serve. * Strong Teamwork and excellent cohesiveness * Amazing Flexibility with Efficient Scheduling amongst the team * Swing Bed Services offered on the inpatient side Responsibilities: * Acts as the receptionist for the unit and is responsible for the telephone system. * The Unit Secretary works closely with the Charge Nurse and cooperatively with other nursing personnel for the delivery of high quality patient care. Is tactful and courteous in personal contacts and telephone conversations. * Displays cooperation and courtesy in dealing with patients, visitors, Medical Staff, and personnel from all departments. * Main goal is to increase patient satisfaction through improved continuity of care.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- BCLS certification required and current.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; legible handwriting, typing skills.
- Displays appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Should be familiar with the routines and records of the unit.
- Must have tact and diplomacy.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Computer/typing skills and minimum of basic medical terminology required. Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, MO, 50 miles east of Kansas City. We offer a comprehensive array of services in a small town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they’re receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. In addition to the hospital we also operate three physician clinics in Lafayette County.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for ourUnit Secretaryopening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Housekeeper Unit Secretary PRN
Location: Missouri-Lexington-Lafayette Regional Health Center
Requisition ID: 09721-66656