HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Manager Surgery in Lees Summit, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Surgery Manager you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLee's Summit Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Student Loan Forgiveness
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Surgery Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
- 5 surgery suites
- 250 cases monthly
- Sterile Processing
- Supportive and Collaborative Team environment
- Supervises patient care and services that support patient care including RN's, OR Techs, EVS Technician in OR, Sterile Processing techs.
- Performs administrative tasks, patient related tasks and supervises the Operating Room and Sterile Processing departments, staff and programs.
- Collaborates with physicians and other departments to coordinate the needs of patients and families.
Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of employment.
- BLS required upon hire and ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- 2 years of previous Charge experience preferred.
- Previous OR experience required
_Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is part of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Level III Trauma care with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women’s services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: RN Manager Surgery
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-68503