HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Services Rep PRN in Lees Summit, Missouri
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Patient Services Rep today withLee's Summit Medical Center.
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our Patient Services Reps are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
* Receives all patients at front desk, obtains needed information for check in/out. * Schedules appointments and tests, collects co-pay, etc. * Answers phone and transfers calls or provides needed information. Orders stock supplies. * Keeps suite clean and neat and supplies stocked. * Works with multiple physicians, their staffs, patients, vendors, hospital personnel, insurance companies, etc. * Must maintain professional friendly attitude. Teamwork is essential. Works according to defined policies of the Specialty Suite.
- High School diploma preferred
- Familiarity with computerized billing system or software, Excellent verbal and written communication skills; positive interpersonal communicator.
- Basic knowledge of third party payor system to include HMO’s, PPO’s and government insurance programs.
- Excellent telephone skills. Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks. Ability to work efficiently in high stress fast-paced environment and with frequent interruptions.
- 1 – 2 years in a medical office setting desirable
_Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is part of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include: * Emergency Room with 14 private treatment rooms; * Orthopedic and Spine Center, * Level II stroke designation * Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more; * Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine; * Women’s services; * Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services; * The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Patient Services Rep PRN
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-67242