HCA, Hospital Corporation of America OR Tech II in Lees Summit, Missouri
* *$7,500 Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates **
Do you have the career opportunities as an OR Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLee's Summit Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At LSMC weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- o Paid Personal Leave o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an OR Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The OR Techs assist surgeons and other medical professionals in hospital operating rooms and similar environments. Chiefly, they prepare patients, rooms and equipment for pending surgical procedures. They also assist during those procedures as part of a team of operating room professionals.
About this unit:
Performs 10 - 15 cases per day (Avg 250 Cases a Month): 5 ORs
Complex cases with variety; everything but open heart or brain
Biggest Volume is Robotic Surgeries (XI Robots, Hybrid OR coming 2020)
Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population
The Operating Room Tech, under the direct supervision of a registered professional nurse, provides direct and indirect perioperative patient care for patients requiring surgical intervention.
The Operating Room Tech assumes call rotation responsibility for all procedures excluding those considered within the scope of the open heart team call responsibilities.Completion of a Surgical Technician Certificate Program required. Can use experience as an OR Tech in lieu of certificate program.
BLS certification required and maintained.
- One year previous experience OR experience preferred with CORT.
- Limited On call required to cover 1 holiday per year and some weekends, (approx. every 7th weekend). Must have the ability to report to Lee’s Summit Medical Center within 30 min of call back.
_Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is part of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women’s services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our OR Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: OR Tech II
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-68798