HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Occupational Therapist PRN in Lees Summit, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a OccupationalTherapist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLee's Summit Medical Center,a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LSMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding: * o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Occupational Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Our Occupational Therapists are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Responsibilities: The Occupational Therapist functions as a member of the healthcare team. The purpose is to provide medically prescribed Occupational therapy programs in the hospital in accordance with national standards and administrative policies of the hospital. The goal is to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury, surgery, or loss of a body part in order to allow the patient to perform self-care and activities of daily living as independently as possible. Cross coverage for inpatient and outpatient. Required to work weekday / On call and some holiday coverage is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited school
- Current Missouri Occupational Therapy License or a Missouri temporary license required upon hire. Temporary license is only valid for 90 days, Missouri Occupational Therapy license must be obtained prior to expiration of temporary license.
- Current BLS certification required upon hire.
- New graduates from accredited schools may apply but must have temporary license upon hire. _Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare. Additional features include:
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women’s services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Occupational Therapist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Occupational Therapist PRN
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-70724