Harbor Healthcare System CNA - Out-Patient - Full Time - Lee's Summit in Lee’s Summit, Missouri
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Out-Patient Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) position in the Lee's Summit/Overland PArk area.
Provides general medical care and treatment to patients in private homes under the direction of an RN.
- Licensed CNA / HHA in the State of Missouri - required (dual license in Kansas perferred)
- 1+ years' experience - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel - must have reliable transportation
- Clean background check, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of East Kansas City. . Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: CNA - Out-Patient - Full Time - Lee's Summit
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO