HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge Registered Nurse RN Medical Telemetry in Lees Summit, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLee's Summit Medical Center,a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LSMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- o Student Loan Repayment o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
About this unit:
- 36 Bed Unit; 1:6 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- Variety of acuity including all medical patients, abdominal surgical, general surgical, neuro, pulmonary, renal, infection, and more.
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive teamwork
- Opportunity to gain certifications, grow and develop towards specialty areas with supportive management/leadership teams.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinator, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient centered care
- Exercises judgement and provides direction regarding inpatient care assignments using established policies/procedures
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Ensures compliance with evidence-based practices that enhance patient experience and customer service.
- Support patient-first philosophy and engages in service recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff.
- Recommends and implements courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluation, and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively superior organization.
- Resolves and/or channels employee grievance, disputes, or concerns according to appropriate procedures. Escalates issues as needed.
Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma Required,
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Preferred,
1 years applicable experience Required,
Currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation,
BLS certification required upon hire,
ACLS required within 90 Days of hire,
Crisis Prevention Intervention(CPI) Preferred,
Basic Dysrhythmia Program Completion Required,
NIH Stroke Certification required within 90 Days of Hire,
_Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women’s services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Charge Registered Nurse RN Medical Telemetry
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-71037