HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Certified Respiratory Therapist PRN in Lees Summit, Missouri
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Certified Respiratory Therapist today withLee’s Summit Medical Center. At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: * o Paid Personal Leave o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Respiratory Therapist like you to be a part of our team!
Certified Respiratory Therapists are a committed, caring group of colleagues with a passion for creating positive patient interactions. They are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others. Respiratory Therapists arepassionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care and committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. * * About this unit: * Support an 80 Bed Facility inclusive of Orthopedics Services, Telemetry, ICU, ED and more. * Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population outside of open heart and brain patients. * Average of 36 Therapies a Shift (Avg of 2 to 3 Therapists per shift) * Provide excellent patient education, valued in the community * Small Team, cohesive, opportunities for cross training on EEG Tech(Neurology) * Supportive leadership around career growth and development and opportunities Responsibilities: * Administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of cardiopulmonary system under the supervision of a physician and written orders. * The RRT provides care for ages 0-30 Days Neonate, 1-12 Months Infant, 1-2 Yrs Toddler, 3-6 Yrs Early Child, 7-11 Yrs Child, 12-17 Yrs Adolescent, 18-39 Yrs Young Adult, 40-64 Yrs Adult and 65 Geriatric patients.
- Graduate of an accredited program of Respiratory Therapy preferred.
- AS or BS degree preferred.
- Must have a Missouri license and be Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) by the NBRC
- BLS certification required.
- One year critical care experience preferred _Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare. Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women’s services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Certified Respiratory Therapist PRN
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-71256