St. Mary's Good Samaritan Environmental Service Aide in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Under general supervision, performs aseptic cleaning associated with patient care units, ancillary areas, and administrative offices. Supports care delivery on patient units by maintaining sanitation standards and providing customer service.
- Develops exceptional patient satisfaction by consistently using established aseptic cleaning protocol and seeks to determine additional patient/customer needs to fulfill that demand.
- Promotes exceptional safety by appropriately marking the work area with safety signage and using designating chemicals for proper cleaning.
- Ensures exceptional clinical/service outcomes by observing and utilizing prescribed sanitizing protocol and employing meticulous hand hygiene practices.
- Enhances exceptional employee satisfaction by recognizing colleagues as co-workers and being sensitive to respect of others. Fosters an attitude of reconciliation and cooperation between shifts and departments.
- Contributes to exceptional physician satisfaction by developing positive relationships with nursing and ancillary units.
- Produces exceptional financial performance by completing all tasks during the assigned shift time and practicing stewardship of productive time.
- Improves exceptional growth by contributing to team building and collaborating with co-workers to affect efficiency and economy of force.
- High School or equivalent (GED)
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis –
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis is the leading provider of health-care services for western St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln counties. The 122-bed hospital is a state-designated Level III trauma center, and specializes in obstetric and pediatric services. It offers emergency services, SSM Health Cancer Care, SSM Health Orthopedics, and SSM Health Pain Care among many other inpatient and outpatient health care services. In 2014, it was named one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and made Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals.
*Benefits Statement: *
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings.
Organization: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis
Primary Location: Missouri-Lake Saint Louis-SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis (0023) 100 Medical Plaza Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Job: Facility Operations
Req ID: 18500203