Aberdeen Heights RN - Health Services in Kirkwood, Missouri
Aberdeen Heights is a luxury senior living community located in the heart of Kirkwood, MO. We offer a great location, wonderful work environment and competitive wages. We currently have part time openings for RNs for the night shift.
Job Information: Responsible for providing direct nursing care to residents, and supervising the day-to-day nursing activities performed by LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants.
Requirements: Must possess a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or be a graduate of an approved RN program. Must possess a current active license to practice as an RN in the state of Missouri. Previous experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care community or other related health care facility. Previous geriatric nursing experience desired.
- Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance.
- FREE telephonic physician services with medical insurance.
- FREE life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
- FREE soup and salad lunch provided daily
- Supplemental Self, Spouse and Child Life Insurance.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care spending account.
- Group Critical Illness and Accident Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Time Off- Up to 96 hours in the first year, up to 184 hours after 6 years.
- Education Assistance.
- Company paid retirement plan.
- 25% off AT&T mobile plans
- Discounted prices on office supplies and printing at OfficeMax
- 403B retirement plan.
- Uniforms provided.
- Funeral Leave