Aberdeen Heights CNA - Health Services in Kirkwood, Missouri
Aberdeen Heights is a luxury senior living community located in the heart of Kirkwood, MO. We currently have opens for CNAs to fill several roles for part time, evenings, weekends and Part Time We offer a great work environment, competitive wages and a great location. Apply today.
Provide routine nursing services to Residents under the supervision of the Unit manager/supervisor.
Graduate of a Certified Nurse Aide program. 6 months experience in long-term care preferred.
Permanent listing - We are always seeking quality CNA staff who exemplify excellence and have the desire to join our organization in a team environment where quality services are provided to our residents in a "resident focused" work culture. "Day", "Evening" or "Night" shift work assignments, off days rotate.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices)
This position is classified as Medium Work for physical exertion requirements.
Medium work involves lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Periods of prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping, squatting, reaching above, at or below shoulder level, kneeling, crouching and twisting may occur.
Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this Community that may include a medical and physical examination.
May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
Moves intermittently during working shift.
Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance.
- FREE telephonic physician services with medical insurance.
- FREE life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
- Supplemental Self, Spouse and Child Life Insurance.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care spending account.
- Group Critical Illness and Accident Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Time Off- Up to 96 hours in the first year, up to 184 hours after 6 years.
- Education Assistance.
- Company paid retirement plan.
- 25% off AT&T mobile plans
- Discounted prices on office supplies and printing at OfficeMax
- 403B retirement plan.
- Uniforms provided.
- Funeral Leave