HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Director Critical Care in Kansas City, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Director of Critical Care you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinResearch Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At RMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Student Loan Forgiveness
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RN Director where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- Oversees the operation of SICU, MICU, Neuro ICU and Stroke/Brain unit
- Manages the financial and clinical operations of assigned area(s) and recommends qualified competent persons to provide care
- Integrates department services with the hospital’s primary function
- Coordinates and integrates services within departments
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support provisions of services
- Supervises nursing staff and assures staff competency
- Develops, markets, implements, and evaluates new services and programs
- Participates in outside source selection for needed services
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies
- Provides for orientation, in-service training, and continuing education for persons in the department
Assumes the duties of the Associate Nursing Executive or Administrative Coordinator as assigned.
Graduate from accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor of Science degree required. Masters prepared preferred.
- Current state of Missouri RN license required
- Certification in area of specialty preferred
- BLS required and maintained
- Five (5) years of current clinical nursing experience required.
- Two (2) years experience as a Supervisor, Charge Nurse, or Clinical Manager required.
AtResearch Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: RN Director Critical Care
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-70911