HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Step Down in Kansas City, Missouri
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed tocaring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiac Step Down/Infectious Disease RN today withResearch Medical Center.
At RMC,we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Come join our team as a Registered Nurse. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Progressive care is one of the fastest-growing nursing specialties. Progressive care RNs care for acutely ill patients who are not in an ICU, but have complex health care needs.
About this unit:
- 23 Bed Cardiac Step Down/COVID infectious Disease Unit
- Working in a BRAND NEW fast-paced, passionate, team-oriented unit, surrounded by critical thinkers.
- Variety of patients including Cardiac Step Down Patient to include COVID and Infectious Disease patients
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
/At//Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for ourCOVID/Infectious Disease RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Step Down
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-70362