HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Psychiatric Registered Nurse RN Adult in Kansas City, Missouri
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Psychiatric RN withResearch Psychiatric Centeryou can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RPC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) https://hcahealthcare.com/nurses/nursing-at-hca/
We are seeking an Adult Psychiatric RN to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Psychiatric nurses are experts in crisis intervention, mental health assessment, medication and therapy, and patient assistance. Psychiatric nurses work closely with patients to help them manage their mental illnesses and live productive, fulfilling lives. About this unit: * 44-bed psychiatric adult unit is tailored to meet the needs of adults eighteen and older suffering from acute emotional or mental disorders, we provide inpatient treatment on both our Adult Treatment Program wing and our Intensive Treatment Unit to stabilize individuals experiencing an acute crisis. * We also provide intensive outpatient programs for those struggling with emotional or behavioral issues. * This level of care may be used as an entry point for treatment or as a step-down following inpatient stabilization. Responsibilities: * The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer. * The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS through AHA required
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred. For over 30 years Research Psychiatric Center has offered a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community-based outpatient behavioral healthcare. In our 100-bed facility, we treat adolescents, adults and senior adults for emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Psychiatric RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Psychiatric Registered Nurse RN Adult
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Psychiatric Center
Requisition ID: 09727-64157