HCA, Hospital Corporation of America MRI Technologist in Kansas City, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a MRI Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Research Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At RMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: * Student Loan Repayment * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our Mission and Values
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a MRI Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Under limited supervision, the MRI Technologist completes MRI procedures including routine procedures, contrast procedures as well as those MRI’s requiring moderate sedation or assistance with anesthesiology assistance. * * About this unit: * Our team is committed to patient safety, employee satisfaction, and above all else the care and improvement of human life * By joining our team you will have the opportunity to provide excellent care in a rapidly growing acute care facility amidst an ever changing healthcare environment.
Responsibilities: * MRI Technologists participate in Performance Improvement and Quality Improvement activities. * MRI Technologists work within the guidelines established in the policies and procedure manual and complies with all safety and infection control guidelines. * MRI Technologists work in accordance with JCAHO, State or other regulatory or accreditation agencies in the performance of their duties.
What Qualifications You Will Need:**
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology. Two-year program or four year BA program in Radiology Technology. Further on the job training in MRI and or specialized training in MRI.
- American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT) registered. ARRT MR preferred upon hire or must become ARRT MRI within 6 months of hire. Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS.
- Minimum of one-year MRI experience in a hospital department to include moderate sedation and or anesthesia assist.
- Able to accurately complete MRI requisitions for the examinations performed. Experience with Radiology information systems to obtain previous examination reports.
- Able to correctly and safely operate MRI related equipment following orientation period to the department. Routine use of office equipment (phone, fax, pagers).
- Able to communicate effectively with all patients, physicians, nurses and other medical personnel.
- Able to handle periods of intensity with calm.
- Able to work in stressful situations while maintaining composure and perform required Radiologic duties regardless of the patient’s condition. * *
/At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our MRI Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: MRI Technologist
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-71025