HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Kansas City, Missouri
Are you looking for a work environment as a CT Technologist where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application withResearch Medical Centertoday and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Research Medical Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources youneed to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CT Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Computed Tomography Technologists use computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients’ internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical issues. A CT scan technologist must be able to accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment, and position the patient to capture the appropriate images.
About this unit:
Teamwork is the core of how we operate
Engagement of Leadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
Dynamic Departmental Duties
Under limited supervision, but under the direction of the radiologist, the CT Technologist completes computed tomography procedures including routine, contrast CT’s as well as interventional CT including biopsies.
CT Technologists participate in Performance Improvement and Quality Improvement activities.
CT Technologists work within the guidelines established in the policies and procedure manual and complies with all safety and infection control guidelines.
CT Technologists work in accordance with JCAHO, State or other regulatory or accreditation agencies in the performance of their duties.
What Qualifications You Will Need:**
* Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology. Two-year program or four year BA program in Radiology Technology
* American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT) certification required or must be obtained within 9 months of hire * Advanced Certification in CT required ARRT. (CT) * Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) * Minimum of one-year CT experience in a hospital department to include biopsies
* Ability to accurately complete CT requisitions for the examinations performed * Experience with Radiology filing systems to obtain previous examination reports * Ability to correctly and safely operate CT equipment following orientation period to the department * Ability to communicate effectively with all patients, physicians, nurses and other medical personnel * Ability to handle periods of intensity with calm and to work in stressful situations while maintaining composure and perform required Radiologic duties regardless of the patient’s condition
/At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-71061