HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Controller III in Kansas City, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a Division Controller you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Mid America Division, a division that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At HCA, we wantto ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
· Student Loan Repayment
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Division Controller like you to be a part of our team.
The Division Controller interacts with Physician Services financial management and HCA Division leadership regarding financial and operational activities. Financial and operational activities include; financial projections and reporting, practice evaluations, economic strategies, budgeting, policy support and development. The Division Controller will participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of company accounting standards and processes.
What you will do in this role: * You will be responsible for overall supervision of division finance personnel.
- You must drive timeliness, accuracy and completeness of financial reports to meet specified deadlines.
- You are required to partner with senior leadership to develop and report standard financial data sets.
- You will prepare various reports which summarize and forecast business activity and financial position.
- You must conduct physician contract reviews to validate all payments.
- You will provide management (to include Physician Services leadership, Division leadership, & Hospital CFO’s) with timely reviews of organization’s financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- You will review monthly financial variance reports to support practice operations with performance reviews.
- You must participate in development and detailed review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
What Qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree in accounting or other business-related field.
- Five years of progressive accounting/financial experience, including three years of supervisory experience, preferably three years in a physician practice management or healthcare-related environment.
- CPA license highly preferred
Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA Healthcare, the world’s largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care. With over 22,000 employees nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 1,330 physician practices and have over 15.7 million patient encounters annually.
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 285,000 people across more than 2,000 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues’ unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Division Controller opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.__
Title: Controller III
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-MidAmerica Division Office
Requisition ID: 20788-99669