HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical RN Coordinator Cardiac Step Down in Kansas City, Missouri
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as aCOVID/Infectious Disease Progressive Care Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN today withResearch Medical Center.
At RMC,we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA Nurse Come join our team as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Progressive care is one of the fastest-growing nursing specialties. Progressive care RNs care for acutely ill patients who are not in an ICU, but have complex health care needs.
About this unit:
* 23 Bed COVID/Infectious Disease Progressive Care Unit
* Working in a BRAND NEW fast-paced, passionate, team-oriented unit, surrounded by critical thinkers. * Variety of patients including COVID, Infectious Disease and in the future will transition to Cardiac Stepdown patients Responsibilities: * Under the general supervision of the unit’s director or designee the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. * In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in unit. * Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift. * Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff. * Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty. * Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- BLS & NRP certification required and maintained. ACLS preferred.
- Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
/At//Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility. Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our COVID/Infectious Disease RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Clinical RN Coordinator Cardiac Step Down
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-68255