HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge Registered Nurse Oncology Clinic in Kansas City, Missouri
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Outpatient Oncology Charge RN today withResearch Medical Center.
At RMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- o Student Loan Repayment o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Oncology nurses are experts at providing compassionate care and support to patients that have cancer. They monitor patients after surgery, administer chemotherapy, and help patients to access resources needed to ease their journey.
About this unit:
- Monday-Friday schedule with the ability to cross training among departments/specialties
- Patient population is often recurring, which in turn we build relationships with them and their families
- Great leadership and support
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Missouri or Multistate RN license required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
/AtResearch Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Charge Registered Nurse Oncology Clinic
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-71312