HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiac Sonographer ECHO Technician in Kansas City, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a Cardiac Sonographer you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinResearch Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We currently have a $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for qualified candidates on this position!
We are committed to providing our employees with the supportthey need. At RMC weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the RMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cardiac Sonographer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Cardiac sonographers perform echocardiograms, or ultrasound imaging, to evaluate different aspects of the heart, such as chamber size, valve function, and blood flow. While cardiac sonographers do not themselves diagnose patients, they work with physicians in doing so or may assist in other diagnostic procedures.
- The schedule for this position is 0800 - 1630 with Call every fifth week.
- Under direct supervision of the Cardiology Nurse Manager or preceptor, the Cardiac Sonographer is responsible for accurately performing echocardiograms on all patients (including infants, adolescents, and adults).
- Responsibilities also include analyzing the information and providing calculations to assist the physician in providing appropriate care and treatment.
- Assists with stress testing, trans-esophageal echocardiograms, patent foramen ovale closures, and any other activities assigned by the Cardiology Nurse Manager to assure the department runs effectively and efficiently including the maintenance of patient records.
- The Cardiac Sonographer will carry out any other activities assigned by the Cardiology Nurse Manager including Outreach assignments.
- Responds within 30 minutes when on stand-by.
What Qualificatoins you will need:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Two years experience in a related field
- BCLS certification within (6) months of employment
- Basic computer skills preferred
/AtResearch Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Cardiac Sonographer ECHO Technician
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-70019