HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiac Cath Lab and EP Technician in Kansas City, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a Cardiac Cath Lab and EP Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinResearch Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At RMC,we wantto ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:· Paid Personal Leave · 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) · Identity Theft Protection discounts · Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options · Adoption Assistance · Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Cardiac Cath Lab and EP Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Cardiac Cath Lab and EP tech, your job duties include placing a cardiac EP catheter in a patient, reading electrocardiograms, and interpreting the recordings to help diagnose heart problems.
- Under the general supervision of the EP Lab Supervisor and the CV Services Director, the EP Technologist in cooperation with the physicians and nursing personnel assists with diagnostic and therapeutic invasive electrophysiology patient procedures, including cardiac device implantation.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of radiographic imaging, 3D cardiac mapping of electrophysiological pathways, patient physiologic monitoring and cardiac arrhythmia recognition and pacing during EP ablation procedures.
- Complies with principles of sterile techniques.
- Collects and assembles data for database, outcome analysis and performance improvement.
Responsible to carry out any other activities assigned by the supervisor to assure the department runs effectively and efficiently.
Graduate from a Cardiovascular Technology or Radiographic Technology program/OR/A combination of education and experience in a cardiovascular invasive laboratory with EP experience (2 years)
- Current BCLS Certification required. Current ACLS Certification required within 6 months of hire.
- RCES/NASPE certification preferred
- 1 year of experience in a cardiovascular environment with competency in arrhythmia and 12-lead electrocardiography interpretation; or equivalent clinical experience as part of education.
- Basic equipment and machine skills preferred
/At//Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our EP Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Cardiac Cath Lab and EP Technician
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-63935