St. Mary's Good Samaritan Pulmonary Critical Care Physician - Jefferson City, MO in Jefferson City, Missouri
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Pulmonary & Critical Careteam at SSM Health St. Mary’s. We are seeking an accomplished, fellowship trained, Board Certified/Board Eligible Physician* *who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients, and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
- 7On/7Off Schedule - 7am – 7pm
- Onsite Clinic Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 75% Inpatient / 25% Outpatient
- eICU Runs at Night with Onsite Hospitalist Team
- Ability to Support Multiple Types of Practice
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Critical Care
- Excellent Support Staff - 2 RN’s, Office Support Assistant, Onsite Referral Coordinator
- EPIC EMR Across Our Entire System
- A Competitive Salary for Two Years, Followed by wRVU Based Compensation
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Excellent Benefits Package - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, and Retirement Programs
Jefferson City, MO (population 45,000 and the state capitol) was recently named the “Most Beautiful Small Town in America” by Rand McNally. It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, MO and 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City and their big-city amenities. Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Mid Missouri.
Our area offers several charming communities including Mexico, Versailles, and Columbia - home of the University of Missouri. Mid Missouri has all the diversity, vibrancy and activities to be found in major metropolitan areas without the congestion and stress. If one enjoys nature, the Mark Twain National Forest has almost 1.5 million unspoiled acres, and the Lake of the Ozarks' 1,150 miles of shoreline offers one of the Midwest’s very best vacation destinations.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of a AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Completion of an accredited Pulmonology or Critical Care fellowship program
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Pulmonology or Other Specialty
- Adherence to SSM Health values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Service, and Initiative
- Basic computer literacy, experience and proficiency with EHR, and timely completion of medical records
- The ability to exercise patient confidentiality, informed consent, and respect, and regard for patient needs
Organization: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital – Jefferson City
Primary Location: Missouri-Jefferson City-SSM Health Medical Group - Jefferson City
Work Locations: SSM Health Medical Group - Jefferson City (0011.1) 1241 W Stadium Blvd Jefferson City, 65109
Req ID: 19002866