HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit - PRN in Independence, Missouri
_Centerpoint Medical Center – Independence, MO_
_Registered Nurse (RN) – Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit - PRN days or nights_
Join our new Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit! This new state of the art Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit has 16 beds (all private rooms) and new equipment.
Centerpoint Medical Center - HCA Healthcare places a premium on superior nursing care because it differentiates us and drives our ability to deliver excellent patient outcomes. We are committed to being a desirable career destination by investing in our nurses and helping them develop professionally and individually. To support nurses as they care for and about patients, we consistently invest in technologies, capital improvements, infrastructure and clinical education. We also prioritize our focus on safety, quality and experience—the three things that matter most to our patients. If we continue to do all of these things, we will continue to make HCA Healthcare a place where nurses want to be and a place where our nurses can create healthier tomorrows for every patient we serve—and for each other as well..
Centerpoint Medical Center is an ANCC Pathway Excellence Designated hospital! The Pathway to Excellence Program® recognizes health care organizations and long term care institutions for positive practice environments where nurses excel. Nurses trust that Pathway-designated organizations respect nursing contributions, support professional development and nurture optimal practice environments. Communities want satisfied nurses because they are better equipped to deliver higher quality care.
Centerpoint Medical Centerfeatures 285 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
Centerpoint Medical Centerfeatures the following: * Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services * An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services * Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine * An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator * Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries * Women’s Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit * Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39, adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
* Graduation from a school of nursing required.
* Current Missouri RN license required. * BLS certification. * Must have at least 1 year of current RN hospital experience to be considered for this PRN position or a minimum of one year of current skilled rehab experience.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit - PRN
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-54929