HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry in Independence, Missouri
Are you looking for a work environment as a Cardiac Telemetry Unit Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application withCenterpoint Medical Centertoday and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Cardiac Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients. They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
About this unit:
36 Bed Cardiac Telemetry Unit
Wide variety of monitored patients, Chest Pain, Stroke, COPD, Post Ops, GI, Accelerated Heart Rhythm, respiratory, Drips and more! Step down from PCU and Level II Trauma Center.
Strong leaders to provide career development, career pathing and elevation to more critical care provided!
Team is a united front. Provide support, guidance and education for each other. Great growth opportunities
- The registered nurse coordinates and provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures, and supports the mission of Centerpoint Medical Center.
- The registered nurse in this department provides care for ages 16 and over, young adult patients 18-39 years, adult patients age 40-64 years, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Patients under the age of 16 will be cared for until stable enough for transfer.
- The registered nurse on the Unit will, in addition to basic preparation, acquire advanced knowledge in the psychosocial, spiritual, pathophysiological, and therapeutic components specific to the care of the patients requiring step-down care and cardiac monitoring.
- Accountable for identification of risks, hazards and mitigation efforts of unsafe practices.
_Qualifications:_ * Graduation from a school of nursing with either a Diploma, ADN or BSN * Must hold a current RN license from the Missouri State Board of Nursing or Multistate RN license from a participating compact state required * BLS certification required upon hire * ACLS certification within 1 year of hire date
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in more RN openings with Centerpoint Medical Center? Contact Recruiter, Johna Koelzer at 816-401-3382 or email:Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.comfor more information!
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-64111