HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Associate Technician II PRN in Independence, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a Radiology Assoc Tech II you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinCenterpoint Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding: * o Student Loan Repaymento Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Paid Personal Leave o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Mission and Values
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Radiology Assoc Tech II where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! About this unit:
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
- Dynamic Departmental Duties
- This position is responsible for performing various tasks, which support the daily patient flow and operations for the Radiology Service Areas.
- Performs duties in direct cooperation with the physicians and other Radiology personnel.
- Demonstrates knowledge of interdepartmental functions. Maintains outside film records and reports, prints CDs as needed and maintains legal files.
- This position requires strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with patients, physicians and personnel in a pleasant, positive and courteous manner.
- Candidate will be capable of functioning with initiative and independent judgment, have problem solving skills and be able to hear and follow verbal and /or written instructions.
What Qualifications You Will Need: High School Graduate or GED
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Assoc Tech II opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Education Training & Professional Development
Title: Radiology Associate Technician II PRN
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-70874