HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nutrition Care Assistant PRN in Independence, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as an Nutrition Care Assistant you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinCenterpoint Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Nutrition Care Assistant where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit: * The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused. * Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success. * Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
* This job entails front line patient service.
* Helps patients with menu selections, and assists nursing staff with tray passing in a timely manner.
* Stocks unit kitchens and assigneddepartments per established par levels.* * * Assembles and delivers between meal nourishments.
_What Qualifications You Will Need:_
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* A minimum of three months tray-line experience preferred. * Food Handler Permit within two weeks of hire. The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you areIf The
We are an
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Nutrition Care Assistant PRN
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-66554