HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nuclear Medicine Technol PRN in Independence, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinCenterpoint Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Paid Personal Leave
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Mission and Values
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
Dynamic Departmental Duties.
- * _Responsibilities:_
- This position performs routine and emergency nuclear medicine and related procedures in accordance with the departmental policy and procedure manual and the Radiologist’s request, producing exams of acceptable technical quality.
- Knowledge of nuclear medicine operations, including NRC, state and other regulatory or accreditation agency regulations are required for this position as well as strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- This position requires the ability to interact with patients, physicians, and personnel in a pleasant, positive and courteous manner.
- The technologist in this department provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 and 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 65 years of age and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
What Qualifications You Will Need: * Must be a graduate of a Radiology Program. * Current registration/licensure/certification in good standing with at least one of the following credentialing agencies. For new graduates, must become registered within six months of registry eligible date. o American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) o American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) o Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) * Certification in BLS required. The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Nuclear Medicine Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Nuclear Medicine Technol PRN
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-67144