HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager Mother / Baby in Independence, Missouri
_Centerpoint Medical Center_,located in Independence, Missouri features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Centerpoint Medical Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women’s Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County The Clinical Manager responsibilities include providing leadership for and management of the clinical service area. The service area will be centered on the care of the patients on a continuum related to a patient care event. Responsibilities include clinical, financial, environmental and employee related functions of the service area.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for conducting themselves as a professional role model, being a clinical resource for and acting as liaison with the medical staff.
Other functions include keeping department operation within budgetary boundaries, compliance with all regulatory requirements and human resource issues. Responsible for integrating their department’s services with the hospital’s primary functions. Coordinates and integrates services within the department(s) and with other departments.
Education: Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred.
Current MO RN license, BCL required.
ACLS, NRP and STABLE within 6 months of hire date
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Manager Mother / Baby
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-55732